Collection: CARING FOR YOUR EMESLY DRINKWARE
Before First Use:
Hand wash your stainless steel mugs, tumblers and lids with hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry and they are ready for use!
- Do not put your vacuum insulated mugs and tumblers in the dishwasher since the high heat in the dishwasher can potentially affect and damage the insulation property.
- Do not soak the exterior of powder coated mugs and tumblers in hot water as doing this can potentially discolor the powder coat.
- Do not put your stainless steel mugs and tumblers in microwave.
- Do not use bleach or chlorine to clean these drinking glasses since these chemicals can potentially rust stainless steel and cause damage.
- You should hand wash (only) your vacuum insulated mugs and tumblers.
- Your mugs and tumblers that do not have the vacuum insulated property are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- The lids and straws are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- You may use white distilled vinegar to help remove any stains or discoloration on the inside of any of your mugs and tumblers. Gently swirl the vinegar to wash any affected areas and let sit for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and repeat if necessary.
Taking care of these few steps ensures your drinking glasses last longer - Trust us - they are an absolute treat to use!